RSA Interview (c/o Tripwire) On the State Of Information Security In Virtualized/Cloud Environments.
David Sparks (c/o Tripwire) interviewed me on the state of Information Security in virtualized/cloud environments. It’s another reminder about Information Centricity.
Direct Link here.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Six Year Old Rationalizes the Cloud (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Cloud Computing Security: (Orchestral) Maneuvers In the Dark? (rationalsurvivability.com)
- From the X-Files – The Cloud in Context: Evolution from Gadgetry to Popular Culture (rationalsurvivability.com)
- ENISA launches Cloud Computing Security Risk Assessment Document (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Cloud: Security Doesn’t Matter (Or, In Cloud, Nobody Can Hear You Scream) (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Mark Masterson’s Brilliant Cloud Security Presentation (rationalsurvivability.com)
Categories: Cloud Computing, Cloud Security, Cloud Security Alliance, Compliance, Information Centricity, Information Security, Information Survivability, Risk Management, Virtualization, Virtualization Security Cloud Computing, Computer security, Information Centricity, Information Security, Risk Management