I’ll Say It Again: Security Is NOT the Biggest Barrier To Cloud…
Security is not the biggest barrier to companies moving to applications, information and services delivered using cloud computing.
That means what one gives up in terms of direct operational control, one must gain back in terms of visibility and transparency (sort of like www.cloudaudit.org)
- The Future Of Audit & Compliance Is…Facebook? (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Hack The Stack Or Go On a Bender With a Vendor? (rationalsurvivability.com)
- What’s The Problem With Cloud Security? There’s Too Much Of It… (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Navigating PCI DSS (2.0) – Related to Virtualization/Cloud, May the Schwartz Be With You! (rationalsurvivability.com)
- Incomplete Thought: Compliance – The Autotune Of The Security Industry (rationalsurvivability.com)